Mark II Systems
The finest PC software for golfers, golf leagues, golf tournaments & clubs !
If you're currently running an earlier version, See What's New or Upgrade to Version 11 at substantial savings!
(If you purchased in 2017, your upgrade to V11 is FREE ...
just send us an email with your name and user code requesting it.)
Versions 10.0 and 10.5 Final Releases (free downloads)
If you're running one of these versions, please send us an e-mail to
receive instructions for downloading (free) the final release of your software.
Be sure to include your name and user code.
This update is for Version 11 users only. The latest release, build #1065, is available for download and includes the following:
Expanded reporting on
USGA "section 3-5" (golfers competing from different tees). Reporting now
- Pairings Reports: golfers who will compete from forward tees are tagged, and their course handicaps are adjusted per section 3-5.
- Auto-Award Points: log file tags golfers who competed from forward tees. (As before, points are awarded including the 3-5 adjustment.)
- Match Results Report: golfers who competed from forward tees are tagged and their course handicaps and net scores are adjusted per section 3-5.
Corrects problem which could result in incorrect "dotting holes" on scorecards when USGA "sec. 3-5" handicapping is in use.
If you received a prompt to download the latest release while running
Scorekeeper, you should perform this download. If you're unsure, open ScoreKeeper's Help menu and select
"About...". Look for the build
number in the lower left corner; if lower than
build #1065 you should perform this download.
DO NOT perform this download if you are running a ScoreKeeper version other than Version 11. It can render your current software inoperable!
Click here to download the latest release of Version 11 then proceed as follows:
- Select SAVE (not RUN) the file to be downloaded, and choose a convenient location such as "Windows Desktop" to save it. Click OK and wait for the download to complete. An "SKLatest" icon then appears on your desktop or in the folder you selected.
- Close ScoreKeeper if it is running. The update cannot be installed if ScoreKeeper is running.
- Double-click the "SKLatest" icon on
your desktop. A window appears in which you to enter the folder
on your PC where ScoreKeeper is installed.
That folder is probably ...
"C:\scorekeeper" or "C:\program files\scorekeeper"
but may be different if you did not use the default folder when you installed.
- Click on "UNZIP".
- Start ScoreKeeper and select "About ... " in the Help menu. Verify that you are running build #1065. Also in the Help menu, select "User's Guide Supplement" to check for any changes.
| Prices |
About Mark II |
Contact us |
Download Free Evaluation Software
© 2017 Mark II Systems, last modified 12/28/2017.